- Limited stem travel for safety.
- Complete cleaning is obtained inside of a stainless steel wash chamber with water circulated in the chamber via spray nozzles as well as through injectors directly inside of valves and dried via HEPA filtered drying. Cleanliness is maintained by assembling and packaging in an ISO 5 Class 100 environment.
- Spare Parts and Repair/Maintenance Kits are available. SV&E valves are easily disassembled to be cleaned or maintained.
- Autoclavable assembled or unassembled.
- Certificate of Compliance and Material Certs are provided with each order.
- Electropolishing is available upon request.
Our products are distributed by Optimum Filter, SV&E’s Corporate Partner and Exclusive Distributor.
By clicking on a Request Quote link below, you will be redirected to OptimumFilter.com’s Quote Requests.
45° Perlick Replacement Valve
Sanitary Valve Spool
1-1/2″ Triclamp Ferrule
90 Degree 1/2 – 3/4″ Ferrule with Side Flushing Valve