- Limited stem travel for safety.
- Complete cleaning is obtained inside of a stainless steel wash chamber with water circulated in the chamber via spray nozzles as well as through injectors directly inside of valves and dried via HEPA filtered drying.
- We maintain cleanliness by assembling and packaging our sample valves in an ISO 5 Class 100 environment.
- Spare Parts and Repair/Maintenance Kits are available. SV&E valves can be easily disassembled to be cleaned or maintained.
- Autoclavable assembled or unassembled.
- Materials and Compliance certifications are available with each order.
- Electropolishing is offered upon request.
Our products are distributed by Optimum Filter, SV&E’s Corporate Partner and Exclusive Distributor.
By clicking on a Request Quote link below, you will be redirected to OptimumFilter.com’s Quote Requests.
45° Perlick Replacement Valve
Sanitary Valve Spool
1-1/2″ Triclamp Ferrule
90 Degree 1/2 – 3/4″ Ferrule with Side Flushing Valve