- 316L SS construction machined to less than 20 Ra.
- Pressure Rating: 300 PSI at 200˚F & 400 PSI @ 100˚F.
- Optional 90˚ or Inline models with 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/2” and 2” Ferrule, 1/4” NPT or weld body.
- 3/8” Diameter Hose Barb product discharge.
- Minimized dead space to reduce possible contamination.
- Limited stem travel for safety.
- FDA Silicone O-Ring standard with optional materials available.
- Solid Delrin® knob standard with 17-4 SS knob insert optional.
- Spare Parts and Repair/Maintenance Kits are available. SV&E valves are easily unassembled to be cleaned or maintained.
- Can be autoclaved assembled or unassembled.
- All water sampling valves are individually packaged and labeled.
- Certificate of Compliance and Material Certs are provided with each order.
- Electropolishing and O2 Cleaning with clean room packaging can be provided upon request.
Sample valves are used in a variety of applications like dialysis machines, pharmaceuticals, beverage industries, and can be used in various other industries to extract sterile sampling.