High Quality Sample Valves
Our Stainless steel sanitary sampling ports are designed & manufactured to a higher standard of quality
Our high-quality sample valves are made from 316L stainless steel machines to less than 20 Ra and have a pressure rating of 300 PSI at 200˚F.
The 45- and 90-degree valves with sampling stems can be configured to point the
mitered end of the valve into the flow of the product. This allows the stems to continually flush with a hole at the base opposite the miter to provide a clean sample at any time.
Our sanitary sample ports are completely cleaned inside and out through our stainless steel sanitizing wash chamber.
• Cleaner and sanitizer are circulated via spray arms as well as through individual
injectors directly inside of valve sub-assemblies. After cleaning, parts are rinsed
with deionized water and dried via HEPA filtration.
• Limited stem travel for safety.
• Spare Parts and Sample Valve Repair/Maintenance Kits are available for our sanitary sample valves.
Our sample valves are easily unassembled to be cleaned or maintained.
• Autoclavable assembled or unassembled.
• All valves are individually packaged and labeled.
• Certificate of Compliance and Material Certs are provided with each order.
• Electropolishing is available upon request.
Our variety of connections, orientations, and product sampling locations has enabled us to customize configurations for our customers’ exact applications and locations since 2003. We offer more than 300 different sample valves configurations.
|OFSV||STYLE||CONNECTION||OUTLET||SAMPLING STEM||O-RING||KNOB||FLOW DIRECTION|
|IL: Inline||F: 1/2" – 3/4"|
|None: Standard 3/8" Diameter Hose Barb||None: No Sampling|
|None: Standard Delrin® Knob||-UP: Up|
|45: 45 Degree||F-1: 1" – 1.5"|
|F: 1/2" Ferrule (90 Degree Only)||-1.13EXT: 1-1/8"|
|-US: USP Class|
|-SSK: Stainless Steel Knob||-DN: Down|
|90: 90 Degree||F-2: 2" Ferrule||-2EXT: 2" Sampling|
|-V: Viton®||-RL: Right to Left|
|N: 1/4” NPT||-E: EPDM||-LR: Left to Right|
|1/2N: 1/2” NPT||-K: Kalrez 6375|